Wandboard-Quad: 'Translation Fault (L2)' on read

Ulrich Grey usenet at ulrich-grey.de
Mon Jun 22 13:08:13 UTC 2015

After rebooting successfully (using ue0 as Network interface) I was able to build
print/texlive-full and editors/texstudio on the wandboard.
After the build finished successfully, some hours later the idle system (only one login
via ssh and one login on serial console, no userprograms were running) was frozen,
breaking to debugger was not possible.

To reboot I had to interrupt the power supply.
During reboot I got a panic (I have attached a file with more infos):

***** FILE SYSTEM MARKED CLEAN *****

Mounting local file systems:panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: ded71000

cpuid = 2

KDB: enter: panic

[ thread pid 60 tid 100054 ]

Stopped at      $d.7:   ldrb    r15, [r15, r15, ror r15]!
#