U-boot for Banana Pi

TooMeeK Admin maps at toomeek.waw.pl
Sun Aug 31 18:29:11 UTC 2014

Thanks,

I didn't used this tool before. How to resolve conflicts?
Tree conflict on '/usr/src/COPYRIGHT'
    > local file unversioned, incoming file add upon update
Select: (r) mark resolved, (p) postpone, (q) quit resolution, (h) help: h

   (r)  - accept current working copy state
   (p)  - resolve the conflict later  [postpone]
   (q)  - postpone all remaining conflicts
   (h)  - show this help (also '?')

Should I type "r" here?
If yes, then I still have obsolete versions, example:
/usr/src/sys/boot/fdt/dts/cubieboard2.dts
doesn't match:
http://svn.freebsd.org/base/head/sys/boot/fdt/dts/arm/cubieboard2.dts

root at freebsd:/sys/boot/fdt/dts # cd /usr/src
root at freebsd:/usr/src # svnlite checkout
http://svn.freebsd.org/base/head /usr/src
Checked out revision 270885.
root at freebsd:/usr/src # svnlite update
Updating '.':
At revision 270885.

Best regards,
TooMeeK