FreeBSD 10.0 on Raspberry PI B+ no network devices

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Mon Aug 25 09:00:04 UTC 2014

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 04:56:22PM +0800, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got recently two Raspberries B+. I downloaded the file
> FreeBSD-10.0-STABLE-arm-armv6-RPI-B-20140406-r264194.img.bz2 and copied
> it to a memory card.
>
> I edited rc.conf to be able to use the Raspberries without keyboard.
> The problem is now that no network comes up.
>
> ue0 simply does not exist.
>
> What do I do wrong here?
>
> It must be something simple I just do not see.

That image is 4 months old.

Can you try the most recent one?

http://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/arm/armv6/ISO-IMAGES/10.0/FreeBSD-10.0-STABLE-arm-armv6-RPI-B-20140822-r270340.img.bz2

If you do not see this file exists on your local mirror, please email me
privately so I can get some details from you.

Glen