FreeBSD 10.0-RC3 Now Available

Glen Barber gjb at FreeBSD.org
Thu Dec 26 18:37:03 UTC 2013

On Thu, Dec 26, 2013 at 11:32:18AM -0700, Warner Losh wrote:

> On Dec 26, 2013, at 11:25 AM, Tim Kientzle wrote:
> >
> > On Dec 26, 2013, at 8:25 AM, Glen Barber <gjb at FreeBSD.org> wrote:
> >
> >> The third RC build of the 10.0-RELEASE release cycle is now available
> >> on the FTP servers for the amd64, i386, ia64, powerpc, powerpc64 and
> >> sparc64 architectures.
> >
> > What do we need to include some ARM images?
> >
> > At a minimum, I would love to get an official RC3 build for RPi.
>
> I'm guessing that at a minimum, we'd need a make release target that builds a release image...

Indeed.  I've tried building ARM images (RPI-B specifically, because
I can test the result).  This was when 10.0 was -CURRENT.  I have not
done these builds recently, because it has been so long since I've had
a successful result.

I'll do a test build now, if you have a specific board you can test.
I don't have access to my RPI-B board at the moment.

Glen