Chrochet failed to boot on RPI-B/BBB

hiren panchasara hiren.panchasara at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 17:02:43 UTC 2013

On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:05 AM,  <biddut.mitra at ovi.com> wrote:
> I am bit jealous here, those who are already running on RPI-B/BBB.
>
> I am able to successfully build using Chrochet both RPI/BBB (separately ofcourse, deleting the whole work directory before each build).
>
> After I copy (dd) the image to SD, none the respective image is booting on the respective board.
>
> I dd the FreeBSD-xxxxx.img, the way Chrochet suggested.
>

> It will be helpful, if any step by step direction would be helpful.

Failing boot-up logs will be useful to look at. Grab them attaching
screen somehow or you can setup serial console access using something
like: http://www.adafruit.com/products/954

This way you can see where things are failing in boot process. Paste
the logs and someone from the list might be able to help you.

cheers,
Hiren