Complete patchset to support DreamPlug on Freebsd 8.x

Ian Lepore freebsd at damnhippie.dyndns.org
Fri Aug 3 15:50:07 UTC 2012

Here is a complete patchset for running freebsd 8.x on a dreamplug.

I've verified that you can check out a clean 8.3-RELEASE or 8-stable
tree, apply this patchset, and end up with a bootable dreamplug with
SATA, USB, and both ethernet ports working.

The kernel config file is pre-set for nfs root using bootp config, but
contains several alternate ROOTDEVNAME lines that can be un-commented to
use a filesystem on a usb or sata drive as root.

(Note that this doesn't contain the fix for the disabled-icache-pages
bug, because that's not a dreamplug-specific thing; I'll post that
separately when it's ready.)

-- Ian