MMC cards support

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Thu Dec 13 14:00:17 PST 2007

In message: <20071213205502.GD17356 at dracon.ht-systems.ru>
            Stanislav Sedov <stas at FreeBSD.org> writes:
: Am I currently understand that MMC cards isn't supported now? My board
: can't detect that:-( I've heard about qdmmc driver, but can't find it
: either in CVS or in Perforce, where can I get a copy to take a look?
: Hopefully, I'll be able to add mmc support based on this code...

There's no MMC support in the boot loader at the moment.  Only SD
support.  There's some preliminary MMC support in the infrastructure,
but I never fleshed it out.

: Also, I have a little question about if_ate. I'm receiving the error
: when initializing it:
: ate0: No MAC address setdevice_attach: ate0 attach returned 6

This means that the MAC address wasn't set by the boot loader.

: Is it u-boot (that I use to boot the FreeBSD kernel) sets up incorrect
: MAC (though the network works flawlessly in u-boot), or probably there're
: some other issues that can cause it?

I tought one needed to so something special with uboot to set the MAC
address.  Is that not right?

Warner