Removing CVS from HEAD

Doug Barton dougb at dougbarton.us
Mon Sep 10 00:17:29 UTC 2012

On 9/9/2012 5:03 PM, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> you ignore here the problem the typical user will face when upgrading.

If a user has managed to get all the way to the point where they are
upgrading to 10.x (which won't be for another year or two) without
having switched over to subversion then they can install CVS from ports.

This change simply reflects what reality is going to look like when
10.0-RELEASE comes out.

Doug

--

    I am only one, but I am one.  I cannot do everything, but I can do
    something.  And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what