spliting kernel ipfw source ? (also involves sctp)

Vadim Goncharov vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
Fri Mar 6 04:40:59 PST 2009

Hi Luigi Rizzo!

On Mon, 2 Mar 2009 20:01:57 +0100; Luigi Rizzo wrote about 'Re: spliting kernel ipfw source ? (also involves sctp)':

> [...]

[...]

> To further clarify, my plan is the following:

> - leave ip_fw.h and ip_dummynet.h in /sys/netinet in case
>   userland code is dependent on their location;
> - create /sys/netinet/ipfw/ to hold the kernel .c files related to
>   ipfw and possibly dummynet (and also their private headers if any);

Exactly that and nothing more? I'm currently working on extending ipfw for
Foundation with userland interface will be changed (and I thinking about
introducing modules), what else do you plan to do?

--
WBR, Vadim Goncharov. ICQ#166852181       mailto:vadim_nuclight at mail.ru
[Moderator of RU.ANTI-ECOLOGY][FreeBSD][http://antigreen.org][LJ:/nuclight]