Compiling kernel and userland with Intel C Compiler

Wed Sep 27 23:24:18 PDT 2006

Quoting Amar Takhar <verm at darkbeer.org> (from Wed, 27 Sep 2006
17:27:35 -0500):

> On 2006-09-27 10:17 +0200, Alexander Leidinger wrote:
>> Quoting Ivo Vachkov <ivo.vachkov at gmail.com> (from Wed, 27 Sep 2006
>> 10:14:34 +0300):
>>
>> >And what abot TenDRA compiler ???
>>
>> AFAIK nobody is working on it. Feel free to do the work. It's more
>> easy now, you just have to have a look at cdefs.h and add tendra in
>> some places. You don't have to search the source for all the #ifdef
>> gcc stuff anymore. Then you just have to augment the bsd.*.mk with the
>> right compiler switches if they differ from gcc.
>
> Oh, we're working on it (http://www.ten15.org/) things have slown
> down the last
> couple of years. (we started 4 years ago)  Our future goal is still being the
> base compiler for *BSD.

I was talking about changing FreeBSD to compile with tendra too while
you seem to talk about developing the tendra compiler.

Good luck and a lot of fun with your goal.

Bye,
Alexander.

--
Life, like beer, is merely borrowed.