[Fwd: Adding hier/mtree support for HAL]

Scott Long scottl at samsco.org
Tue May 9 00:33:03 UTC 2006

Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-05-08 at 15:04 -0700, Julian Elischer wrote:
>
>>Joe Marcus Clarke wrote:

>>>Forwarding to arch@ at brooks' suggestion.

I personally object to directory names that are longer than 5 characters
and shorter than 10 characters.  I also object to the use of vowels,
most constanants, and any ascii character value lower than 255.  All
directories should also default to mode 000 unless they are created
under another directory, in which case they should be 0000.  I'm sure
that these are all perfectly reasonable objections that we can all agree
to.

Scott