Change to "kludge option processing" in /bin/ps

Cyrille Lefevre clefevre-lists at 9online.fr
Sun Jun 6 07:46:53 PDT 2004

"Garance A Drosihn" <drosih at rpi.edu> wrote:
> At 10:12 PM +0200 6/3/04, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
> >why this message does not reach -arch ?
> >don't know if Garance reeived it also ?
>
> Hmm?  Both my message (the one you are replying to) and your
> reply to it showed up in my mailbox via the arch mailing list.

looking into the archive, only the 3rd resent reached the mailing-list !
you where only CC'ed on the initial submission and on the first resent.

> Did you see my other replies in this thread?  I think they

yes, I got them.

[snip]

> Yes, I do have some of them.  For a few of those, it looks like I
> was sending to
>       "Cyrille Lefevre" <root at gits.dyndns.org>

this one directly goes to my machine through sendmail,

> which must have been your return address on whatever message I
> was replying to.  But the most important ones look like they
> were sent to
>       Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille.lefevre at laposte.net>

and this one, to one of my ISPs that I fetch using fetchmail.

> would messages to that address be likely to get lost?

don't know. unfortunatelly, I've plenty of spam messages and
spam filters. maybe some messages where deleted by inadvertence.

however, I just received 5 messages from you (2 forwards and 3 replies),
thanks. I'll reply to all of them if required.

CC gad

Cyrille Lefevre.
home: mailto:cyrille.lefevre at laposte.net