Change to "kludge option processing" in /bin/ps

Garance A Drosihn drosih at rpi.edu
Fri Jun 4 13:12:05 PDT 2004

At 10:12 PM +0200 6/3/04, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
>why this message does not reach -arch ?
>don't know if Garance reeived it also ?

Hmm?  Both my message (the one you are replying to) and your
reply to it showed up in my mailbox via the arch mailing list.

I was about to send another message to you directly (via
whatever addresses I could find for you) to see what happened.
I'm wondering if I've been sending to the wrong place, or if
maybe you are losing messages from "drosih at rpi.edu" but you
might see the messages if I sent them as "gad at FreeBSD.org"
instead.

Did you see my other replies in this thread?  I think they
all went to freebsd-arch (although our earlier thread was
actually done mostly in freebsd-standards).  I've made a
few more commits to `ps', and have others almost ready to
commit, but at the moment I'm actually working on a major
update to finally fix some issues in newsyslog that I've
been promising to do for almost a year now.

>"Garance A Drosihn" <drosih at rpi.edu> wrote:
>>  At 5:08 PM +0200 5/31/04, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
>>  >also, what about the proposed changes I have submitted ?
>>
>>  I never got an answer from the last two or three messages I sent
>>  to you, so I am going ahead with bits of your changes and bits
>>  of my own pending changes.
>
>sorry, but I don't remember to have received anything recently,
>the last message from you was "So, my silence on `ps' is because
>I am too busy elsewhere..." on 27/04/2004 !
>so, could you resend your last messages, if any ?

Yes, I do have some of them.  For a few of those, it looks like I
was sending to
      "Cyrille Lefevre" <root at gits.dyndns.org>
which must have been your return address on whatever message I
was replying to.  But the most important ones look like they
were sent to
      Cyrille Lefevre <cyrille.lefevre at laposte.net>

would messages to that address be likely to get lost?

Garance Alistair Drosehn            =   gad at gilead.netel.rpi.edu
Senior Systems Programmer           or  gad at freebsd.org
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute    or  drosih at rpi.edu