New installation floppys for 2.0.5A

Temptation temp at temptation.interlog.com
Thu Jun 1 19:05:06 PDT 1995

No problem Jordan, I think you guys are doing a Great job.
I've bought 3(maybe 4 ) freebsd cd's over the last year or so, Walnut
Creek, and  ftped tree src many times and NONE of them have ever worked
on any of machines. I've never gotten this far with Freebsd, tiny little
bugs here and there can be worked out, I was finnally got to login for
once, had errors but that will be fixed.