Ok, this time for real!

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh
Thu Jun 1 20:30:03 PDT 1995

I've prepared new floppies that seem to fix the outstanding
ftp problems, work with DOS and NFS and generally solve
all the world's problems (well, ok, perhaps not ALL of them,
we still have Rush Limbaugh).  Give them a try and let me
know how they work!

I've still got docs to write and better error handling to add
so this isn't the _final_ revision by a long shot, but it should
at least allow people to install all or most of the system
over everything but floppies (which may also work but are not
yet tested) without too much trouble.

Thanks yet again for everyone's patience and feedback during this
ALPHA cycle!  I've been looking at this code for far too long
and it helps me greatly to have all these "extra eyes" running
it at this stage!

					Jordan