Requesting pretiction about FreeBSD-AMD64 life

Kris Kennaway kris at FreeBSD.org
Mon Mar 14 09:43:34 PST 2005

On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 11:03:25AM +0100, Enrique F. C?spedes S?nchez wrote:

> Excellence,
>            I think you talk about kernel, but, what about with ports?

Most ports work, some don't.  See http://pointyhat.freebsd.org for
more information, or talk to the developers of the third-party
software in question if you find a broken port.

>  I haven't to much free time and...it could be a good think to make a
> site where experts FreeBSD developers request help to developers,
> sysadmins, testers...?

You're describing the freebsd-ports mailing list :-)

Kris

    -- Charles Forsythe <forsythe at alum.mit.edu>