Requesting pretiction about FreeBSD-AMD64 life

Enrique F. Céspedes Sánchez ecespedes at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 03:50:10 PST 2005

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 00:04:37 +0000, Kris Kennaway <kris at freebsd.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 12, 2005 at 01:00:32AM +0100, Enrique F. C?spedes S?nchez wrote:
> > >
> > > What do you mean 'updated at the same rate'?
> > >

> > Sorry,
> >          I try again : its will so quickly updated than i386 version?
>
> When bugs are fixed in the i386 version, if they also apply to amd64
> then they're usually fixed at the same time or shortly thereafter.
>
> Kris
>
> --
> In God we Trust -- all others must submit an X.509 certificate.
>     -- Charles Forsythe <forsythe at alum.mit.edu>

Excellence,
           I think you talk about kernel, but, what about with ports?

 I haven't to much free time and...it could be a good think to make a
site where experts FreeBSD developers request help to developers,
sysadmins, testers...?
For example: there is no trivial to a good C/C++ developer to know why
a port doesn't compile but it's to easy for him to develop a function
with a clear specification.

Furthermore may be a good way to recrui tment people, some eventually
collaborators will become to good FreeBSD workers or more....