jdk15 amd64 error: "recompile with -fPIC" ?

Tim Middleton x at vex.net
Tue Jun 14 17:26:55 GMT 2005

Tommi Lätti wrote:
> java is quite time-consuming process. If you want to use them they're
> available at http://www.blosphere.net/~sty/jdk-1.5.0p1_2.tbz and

Hey, thanks for this... unfortunately this post comes after I've already
installed the irritating linux base/jvm to bootstrap this process... but
still, saves the actual java compile time. And provides me with a small
happy opportunity to flip Sun the bird... so to speak..

--
Tim Middleton | Vex.Net    | There are a thousand hacking at the branches
x at veX.net     | VexTech.ca | of evil [but who] at the root. --Thoreau (W)