R_X86_64_32

Tommi Lätti sty at iki.fi
Tue Aug 30 19:23:50 GMT 2005

Vivek Khera wrote:

> are you *sure* both machines are running FreeBSD/amd64?  If you don't
> get that error on one machine, is must be running FreeBSD/i386.

Yes (to be honest, I had to go and check :).

Working machine:
FreeBSD vanessa.ncm.brain.riken.jp 5.4-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p6
#2: Thu Aug 11 11:31:03 JST 2005
sty at 16.112.1.dhcp.bnf.brain.riken.jp:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/VANESSA  amd64

non-Working:
FreeBSD pavlov.sru.brain.riken.jp 5.4-RELEASE-p6 FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE-p6
#1: Thu Aug 11 11:32:07 JST 2005
sty at pavlov.bnf.brain.riken.jp:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/PAVLOV  amd64

I even diff'ed the config.status files from both machines when they
generated them during portinstall. No difference. Anyways, usually this
error occurs only when linking to some library that was a dependancy as
far as I've understood.

--
br,
Tommi