Why FreeBSD sucks

Milo Hyson milo at cyberlifelabs.com
Thu Oct 26 05:54:59 UTC 2006

Not to be feeding the troll, but being a scientist, I must wonder
about the approach used by the poster to arrive at the conclusion
that "FreeBSD sucks." In order for that conclusion to be valid, they
must first have disproved all other possible explanations. For
instance, might it be that it is in fact Dell that sucks? What data
was used to refute that notion? The poster did not provide any such
data, therefore one must leave open the possibility that they never
questioned Dell's quality. That would make their conclusion invalid
or at the very least premature.

I apologize for allocating so much brain-power to this, but I haven't
had much caffeine yet today and thought it would be fun to inject a
bit of humor. Please don't take any of this seriously. :)

--
Milo Hyson
CyberLife Labs