freebsd-advocacy Digest, Vol 137, Issue 1

Butler, Paul Paul.Butler at tdbanknorth.com
Wed Mar 15 14:16:25 UTC 2006

RE:  freebsdmall

Don't forget the Beastie boxer shorts!  They're great.  My wife likes them
too.

http://www.freebsdmall.com/cgi-bin/fm/search?id=B9JTIsSv&mv_pc=56

Paul Butler

Never order form there again. I'm not.

These are trusted sources in my book:

http://store.slackware.com

http://www.freebsdmall.com

Both of these are trusted by me. The Slackware store is always on time even
though I know from talking to Pat ONE person does the whole thing for
shipping, and I pay for NEXT DAY and get it on time.

Free BSD mall has NEVER given me one problem so I buy a lot from there. I
highly recommend the sticker case plates by the way they are cute as is the
Tee ... And I ordered 6.0 on CD too and 300 dollars worth of books.

> I strongly suggest people to avoid ordering from them. I don't know how
> they did serve any other members of FreeBSD around but they just take
> money, dont send anything and don't care afterwards.

I agree. Don't ever buy from there, it was horrible.

-Allen