Macromedia

Pablo Delgado pablo.delgado at lsi.mine.nu
Tue Apr 25 16:17:01 UTC 2006

I am not sure if this link to there wish list has been passed around yet
so here it is again just in case. This link was sent to me by a rep at
macromedia telling me that request on their wish list guides there
development. So I guess we should all put on this wishlist for a FBSD
native player.

If everyone is aware of this link already then simply ignore my email :-)

LINK: http://www.macromedia.com/cfusion/mmform/index.cfm?name=wishform

-Pablo