Macromedia

Pablo Delgado pablo.delgado at lsi.mine.nu
Mon Apr 24 15:15:18 UTC 2006

It would be nice to have a native plugin. I personally do not install
the Linux Compat, and don't really plan on ever doing so.
If an application does not provide a FreeBSD port I just don't use it.
So I too requested that they consider creating a FreeBSD port. Hopefully
we get enough users to bug them and they will comply. =)

Regards,
Pablo Delgado