I need some data for a mainstream news artical

Devon H. O'Dell dodell at sitetronics.com
Tue Jan 13 10:22:36 PST 2004

> Just a few links from our main page in this context:
>
> http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/embed.html
> http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/products.html
> http://www.wasabisystems.com/embedded/hardware.html
>
> I'm sure other people can fill in more information.
>
> -Jan

Thanks, Jan,

I'm sure this is a great reference for Bill Moran. It'd also be nice if the
FreeBSD webpage would have some of this information -- I'm not sure if it
does; admittedly, I haven't looked.

To provide perspective, Apple's Darwin and the OSKit listed on the
gallery/products.html part of NetBSD's site have also based some of their
functionality on FreeBSD. I know for a fact that the OSKit manual lists
specifically which sections come from FreeBSD; this might be something to look
into.

I'd like to state again that we at OffMyServer use FreeBSD in our appliances.
We are working on development of most of them, but our hosting, DNS, mail and
ISP appliances all use a FreeBSD core. If you're interested in more
information about our products, please email matt at offmyserver.com or myself;
we'll be happy to give you more information.

Kind regards,

Devon