I need some data for a mainstream news artical

Jan Schaumann jschauma at netmeister.org
Tue Jan 13 07:57:23 PST 2004

"Devon H. O'Dell" <dodell at offmyserver.com> wrote:

> NetBSD currently runs on everything, including my toaster ;). To be quite
> serious, it will run on pocket PCs, Dreamcasts, ... you name it. I'd do a
> http://www.google.com/bsd?q=netbsd+embedded search. I believe there's also
> a NetBSD-Advocacy list similar to ours, you may want to ask there (I'm
> forwarding your message to that list as well).

Just a few links from our main page in this context:

http://www.netbsd.org/Misc/embed.html
http://www.netbsd.org/gallery/products.html
http://www.wasabisystems.com/embedded/hardware.html

I'm sure other people can fill in more information.

-Jan

--
"When it's fall in New York, the air smells as if someone's been frying
goats in it, and if you are keen to breathe the best plan is to open a