FreeBSD Revamped Look 'n' feel: Feedback appreciated!

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Mon Sep 15 11:22:09 PDT 2003

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003, Nigel Weeks wrote:

> Perhaps...keep freebsd.org as it is, but build freebsd.com as the
> commercial/upper-management-tailored/abstracted from technical/whizz-bang
> site...

Thank you, Nigel, for your work.

When I first saw your page, I thought it was a generic news site for all
BSDs.

I agree that it would be nice to have an official FreeBSD webpage that
caters to the non-developer and non-geek audience.

(www.redhat.com is a great example.)

I was also thinking that freebsd.com would be a fine URL for that.

   Jeremy C. Reed
   http://bsd.reedmedia.net/