new freebsd slogan!!!

twig les twigles at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 5 09:20:27 PDT 2003

I don't patch very often.  I'm only rarely affected by patches
since I turn almost everything off (cough, Sendmail, cough) and
our boxes are in a crazy secure physical place so I "get around"
to the local sploits.  So set it and forget it works well for
me.

And that was obviously *5 FRIGGIN PATCHES* for my windoze box on
Wednesday, I simply didn't wait long enough to post.

=====