TextMaker for $11.11

Martin Kotulla martin-k at softmaker.de
Mon Nov 10 13:01:55 PST 2003

Scott I. Remick wrote:

>Sorry if this appears to be spam. I'm not affiliated w/ SoftMaker in any
>way.
>
>Those of you who checked out TextMaker and liked it might be interested in
>this 1-day promotion:
>
>http://www.pdalive.com/showarticle.php?threadid=4558
>
>I actually don't use it myself but got the trial to work fine on my
>5.1-RELEASE system.

Yep, it's carnival time in Nürnberg, and it's our way to join the
festivities ... :-)

Didn't want to post that myself as I feared it could be regarded as
spam. This offer is valid for all versions of TextMaker: FreeBSD, Linux,
Windows, Pocket PCs, and Handheld PCs, but just for one day or 1,111
copies, whatever comes first.

Best,

Martin Kotulla
SoftMaker Software GmbH