TextMaker for $11.11

Michael W. Lucas mwlucas at blackhelicopters.org
Mon Nov 10 10:06:02 PST 2003

Awesome!  Thanks for the notice, I just ordered my copy.

If you get a CDROM with your order, it's only $19.11.  Pretty durn
cheap, and a good way to show you support their interest in FreeBSD.

On Mon, Nov 10, 2003 at 11:21:16AM -0500, Scott I. Remick wrote:
> Sorry if this appears to be spam. I'm not affiliated w/ SoftMaker in any
> way.
>
> Those of you who checked out TextMaker and liked it might be interested in
> this 1-day promotion:
>
> http://www.pdalive.com/showarticle.php?threadid=4558
>
> I actually don't use it myself but got the trial to work fine on my
> 5.1-RELEASE system.

Michael Lucas		mwlucas at FreeBSD.org, mwlucas at BlackHelicopters.org
Today's chance of throwing it all away to start a goat farm: 41.8%
           Absolute OpenBSD:   http://www.AbsoluteOpenBSD.com/