Patches to add minimum and maximum frequencies to powerd(8)

Boris Kochergin spawk at acm.poly.edu
Wed Aug 13 14:50:52 UTC 2008

Hi, list. A friend asked me if it was possible to tell powerd(8) not to
throttle lower than a certain frequency, so I hacked something up, then
thought I'd try my hand at a more proper implementation of minimum and
maximum frequency specifications, as I recall similar requests on other
lists.

For interested parties, the patches can be found at
http://acm.poly.edu/~spawk/powerd/ and are against RELENG_7_0 sources,
but the changes should be the same for -CURRENT. Comments are welcome.

-Boris