No deltas via email anymore?

Stephen Montgomery-Smith stephen at missouri.edu
Tue Jan 19 21:51:44 UTC 2010

Chris Rees wrote:
> 2010/1/19 Andre Albsmeier<Andre.Albsmeier at siemens.com>:
>> Apart from ports-cur I didn't receive any deltas via email
>> the last couple of days. I am missing ctm-src-4-fast (OK,
>> nothing happens here), ctm-src-7-fast and ctm-src-cur-fast.
>>
>> And the ports-cur deltas seem to be sent differently now
>> (no more Sender: header in the email)...
>>
>> Anyone else experiencing this?
>>

> Sorry, cvs-cur is coming in fine for me!
>
> Chris

The *-fast deltas are processed differently, so it is possible that they
are not getting out, whereas the other ones are.  The host that creates
the deltas is part of the University of Missouri, and they keep changing
their firewall etc stuff all the time, so for all I know, they have
found a way to block them.

It is the beginning of the semester at MU, and I start my first class
tomorrow.  So I might not get to it for a little while.

In the mean time, if anyone else is not getting their emails, please
post to this group so that I have some sense of how big the problem is.

Thanks, Stephen