Kernel hang with Adaptec 29160 - fixed

Buchan Milne bgmilne at cae.co.za
Tue Dec 11 02:15:37 PST 2001

I reported problems with an Adaptec 29160 and HP 6*40 Dat Autoloader a
few weeks back. We eventually had time to look at the problem again, and
found that the card itself was faulty (other circumstances led to us
replacing the autoloader, and we tested with a different scsi cable). We
have had the card replaced, and all is working well.

Regards,
Buchan
Cellphone * Work       +27 82 472 2231 * +27 21 808 2497 ext 202