Support for Adaptec AVA-2906?

Geoffrey Goodrum ggoodrum at perigee.ncdc.noaa.gov
Mon Oct 23 08:34:13 PDT 2000

Sorry, I can't help except to note that this PCI Fast SCSI card is not
listed as a supported model for the aic7xxx driver.  I also note that
Adaptec lists this card as not supporting boot devices (which is okay for
your requirement).

It would appear that the 2906 is of the same 78xx family as the AHA-2940.
Maybe Doug Ledford has some comments on what would be needed to support
this card.

Geof