Adaptec 29160N

pk at physicist.net pk at physicist.net
Wed May 17 11:57:39 PDT 2000

Hmmm.... I wasn't thorough enough when i said that there is no support in the driver; there /is/ support for all ultra 160 adapters from adaptec as someone on this list pointed out (thanks!). %-6
And the hardware works just fine, except the cable or the active terminator. So go ahead and buy it, just be sure to double-check the cabling and the terminator. :-)

However there's still one questions remaining: What is the sequencer code for (what does it do?)?

Best regards

Peter K