HP NETRAID

Matthew Clark matt at genicomsystems.co.uk
Thu Jul 22 15:39:27 PDT 1999

Greetings,

I've just finished patching the 2.2.10 kernel in order to get our HP LH4(r) NetServer working with U2W Pro (AIC7890) & Symbios NCR on board SCSI (for the HP NetRaid).. what exactly is the spec of the LH Pro..?  If it's anything like the LH4 then you've got some fun ahead of you...

Regards,

Matthew Clark.
Director
Genicom Systems Ltd.
http://www.genicomsystems.co.uk

Web Design | Web Hosting | e-commerce | Bespoke Programming