3940W / Kernel 2.0.36+ fix

Nick Taylor nt at dataskill.co.uk
Fri Jul 9 10:50:59 PDT 1999

Hi again

Have tried disabling the MMAPIO as suggested and that seems to have done the
trick :-)  Many thanks.

I don't know whether you feel it's worth building in some checks so that these
3940s don't break - The BIOS on mine are 1.24, maybe this has been superceded
with one that does work.

If there's any info that would help....

Nick
---