Adaptec problems

Tom Daley tdaley at crosstor.com
Fri Jul 9 06:21:37 PDT 1999

I am having problems with an adaptec controller on Linux.

Where can I find the latest driver source?

|         o        Tom Daley                                      |
|   ___ </v        Woodland Park, CO                              |
|  ___  -\         tdaley at crosstor.com                            |
| ___    /                                    (719) 534-0449  x27 |
|       (*)        Linux!                                         |