An HP CDR.

Andy Kennedy st0658 at student-mail.jsu.edu
Wed Sep 23 20:25:01 PDT 1998

I may have already posed this question, but if I did then I cannot
remember what you guys said.

I have an HP CDR that I would like to put on my AHA 2940UW with 5 9.1GB
HD's and a tape.  I attached it before (with the OLD OLD aic driver the
one before Doug's) and the thing caused all kinds of problems.

I'm not sure about how possible this is, but it seemed to me that the
thing continued to poll the channel, or at least broadcast to the card
that it was still there.  At any rate, the HP CDR caused Kernel Panic
after Kernel Panic, so I removed it.  I'd really like to have this thing
on my system, without purchasing another device (which I have no room
for).

wuff,
andy