HELP: AIC 7890 + Seagate Cheetah

Szymon Greniuk union at supermedia.pl
Wed Sep 2 05:05:31 PDT 1998

   Hi !

- AIC 7890
- Segate Cheetah ST39102LW
- Red Hat 5.1

I downloaded aic7xxx-5.1.0-pre8.patch ( 31/08/1998 ) and I patched source
of 2.0.35. After compiling, I put vmlinuz to original install floppy disk.
Ok, initrd is loading, next vmlinuz - OK...and then during checking SCSI
BUS and finding partitions ( I done this with fdisk under W.... 95 ) i got
still the same errors:

Data Path Parrity Error
PCI Error Detected
Waiting List inconsistency; SCB ......
BRKADRINT Error 0x50

In SCSI BIOS Checking Parrity is disabled - also I put jumper onto my
Cheetah ( Disable Parrity checking )...

And still the same errors...

Plz help me - 22h left to start :(((

   Cya :)