does linux detect ASUS p2b-s ?

felix at halef.rhrz.uni-bonn.de felix at halef.rhrz.uni-bonn.de
Tue Sep 1 00:40:57 PDT 1998

Hi Alex,

I have put a rh-5.1 boot disk on my ftp server which is
halef.rhrz.uni-bonn.de in the directory /pub/images.
There also is a readme on how to build yourself such a floppy.
However on many mirroring sites the devices are missing in the
misc/src/trees directory, which can lead to strange problems.
In any case you have to be sure to compile scsi-support in, it must not be
compiles as a module.

Hope this helps.

Felix