aic7880 problem talking to CD-R

Michael Poole poole+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Mar 3 15:25:48 PST 1998

	My apologies; I apparently did not wait long enough for something
to happen while I was getting the "Unexepected busfree" errors.
Eventually (it took something like 10 minutes) it will start scrolling
these messages very quickly:

(scsi0:-1:-1:-1) Bad scbptr 16 during SELTO.
(scsi0:-1:-1:-1) Referenced SCB 255 not valid during SELTO.
	SCSISEQ = 0x5a SEQADDR = 0x8 SSTAT0 = 0x10 SSTAT1 = 0x8a

	It seems to echo that forever, but I'll continue to keep an eye on
it and see if anything changes.