5.0.19 complete failure

W. Wade, Hampton whampton at staffnet.com
Fri Jun 19 08:17:12 PDT 1998

I believe 5.0.19 is the one with the new kernels 2.1.x.  With
stock (not patched) 2.0.34, my 2940UW works fine.  With
2.1.106 (with 5.0.19, I believe) I have the same problem as you.

I have heard about this several times now....

Cheers,

--
W. Wade, Hampton

Use Linux -- stability, performance, compatibility, flexibility,
scalability, and FREE!  Support Sun and the U.S. Government!