AIC-7890?

Bjørn Terje Johansen BjornTJ at softinn.no
Thu Jun 18 23:22:53 PDT 1998

Hi.

I am new to this list and I was wondering if the driver supports Adaptec
AIC-7890 HA?
And if it does, does there exists an boot disk for this adapter
(Slackware)?

Regards,

BTJ

Bjørn T Johansen (BSc,MNIF)	Dept. of Customized Solutions
Senior Systems Engineer			Software Innovation AS
bjorntj at softinn.no				Drammensveien 175
Phone :	+47 22 51 86 47		P.O.Box 390 Skøyen
Fax :		+47 22 73 07 14		N-0212 Oslo, Norway
Cellular :	+47 926 93 298		http://www.softinn.no