aic7890

amy at stitch.com amy at stitch.com
Thu Jun 18 12:36:19 PDT 1998

Anyone know if Linux supports the AIC7890 onboard
controller? If so, where can I find a Slackware bootdisk?
I've looked all over, and I can only find outdated info and
empty ftp directories. (Is this list archived somewhere?)

I've got one of those new-fangled ASUS motherboards, and my
employer wants me to install NT, but I am resisting with all
my might ;) Apparently, the NT drivers are flaky, anyway
(surprise suprise).

Amy