hanging 2940-AU: good points but still need help!

Frederic Baumann baumann at ilog.fr
Thu Jul 30 00:19:26 PDT 1998

Thank you a lot for your answer, which finally points out the origin
of all my 15-day problems nearly leading me to jump over the window :) !!!

OK for the address conflict. In fact, I had seen that, but since it
was working without the SCSI board, I thought it was a normal thing,
while curious.

What do you mean by this Win-NT / XFree86 comparison ? Do you mean I
can change the setting of the video board address through NT ?

Brian Ristuccia speaks about a "pcitune" utility. After a tour in the
web, I could not find any real reference about that. Where can I find
this tool ? is it a DOS, Windows or Linux tool ?

And finally, how can I change this f.....g video board address ?

Thanks again to all that helped me in these problems.
Frederic