2.0.35 and aic7xxx

Patrick W. Bryant daspwb at Queequeg.Gsu.EDU
Mon Jul 20 11:47:15 PDT 1998

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Robert G. Brown wrote:

> You have a system with both 7860 and 7890 onboard as well, right?

I have 7880 and 7890, not 7860. The 7880 works quite well, BTW; I have my
CD and a couple of old 1gig HDs on it -- the latter my short-term
workaround until I can get this stuff straightened out.

-P

   P a t r i c k  W.  B r y a n t

     College of Arts & Sciences
    Internet Technology Services