AIC-7895

Luis.G.Silva at inesc.pt Luis.G.Silva at inesc.pt
Mon Jan 19 15:55:08 PST 1998

Hi !

First, *THANK YOU*, for this new AIC7xxx driver release.

Finally, I will be able to use my AIC-7895 SCSI adapter (on a Tyan Thunder 2).

I applied your patches to the Linux kernel (version 2.0.33) and installed a
new kernel (under RH5.0). During the boot it recognizes the adapter and
detects all the SCSI devices in Channel A, but it hangs when scanning
for devices on Channel B. I have no devices attached to channel B, is this
a problem ? Is it possible to make it ignore Channel B ?

Thanks in advance,
-Luis