ARO-1130CA Raid Card Support?

Justin T. Gibbs gibbs at narnia.plutotech.com
Wed Dec 23 12:45:06 PST 1998

> Perhaps Justin has some comments that could clarify
> this, although as far as I know he has no NDA in force with Adaptec.

I have signed a PUA (Publications Use Agreement) but not an NDA.
The PUA stipulates that I can use information supplied by Adaptec
in any way I wish so long as I don't provide verbatum copies of
the information to third parties (e.g. photo-copies of the data
books).  The PUA also includes a boiler plate disclaimer excluding
liability for damages incurred as the result of inaccurate information
provided by Adaptec.

--
Justin