aic7890 and aic7890 problems...

Simon Greenaway S.Greenaway at har.mrc.ac.uk
Tue Dec 22 00:39:16 PST 1998

I am trying to install the aix7xxx module into a Dell Precision
410
which
has both a aic7880 and an aic7890. The module correctly detects
the 7880 and its cdrom but refuses to detect the aic7890.

Having read the README.aic7xxx and having pulled the latest
(5.1.6)
driver and read the source for any hints I am at a loss.

Does anyone have any experience with the Dell?
If anyone wants some more details, let me know.

Simon Greenaway

Simon Greenaway                 email: S.Greenaway at har.mrc.ac.uk
Mouse Genome Centre
Medical Research Council        Tel: 01235-834393 x406
Harwell                         Fax: 01235-824540
Didcot
Oxfordshire                     URL:    http://www.mgc.har.mrc.ac.uk/
OX11 0RD
UK