Slowdown since 2.1.116

MATTHEW ETTUS matthew.ettus at Sun.COM
Mon Aug 31 11:11:21 PDT 1998

Hi.  I  have a  Dual 300MHz PII MB (only one cpu installed).  Everything
still works but 2.1.117 and 2.1.119 (skipped 118) are extremely slow.
2.1.116 was great, as were most before that.  2.0.35 is also great.

I have an UW 4.5 gig drive from micropolis and a narrow ultra cd, and a
zip.  The observations on speed refer to the 4.5gig hd.  Haven't been
able to compare the cd or zip.

Thanks
Matt